Front design features both the kanji, and romanized name of Nezuko with the hoodie lining design pattern of her kimono.
Even though Nezuko is not part of the Demon Slayer Corp, she's recognized as an honorary member to fight along with the other Slayers, hence her hoodie also shows the kanji for 'metsu', or destroy on the back.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua